Well, here it is fellas - all the pertinent info you need to decide whether or not the trip to the Blanca Range will be worth it! Send me an e-mail if you need additional information. I would like to leave in the afternoon of 6 June or very early 7 June and return on Sunday 9 June. There is also a good chance for a return trip to this area should the weather be an issue and prevent the a bid for the summit.
Pablo **Click Here to View An Area Map (In a Separate Window) and a Route Map From Las Vegas, NV to the Sangre De Cristos - Carpenter!**
- LAKE COMO TRAILHEAD DESCRIPTION
- LAKE COMO APPROACH TOPOGRAPHICAL MAP
-LAKE COMO TRAILHEAD DESCRIPTION 2